Do you worry about money?
Okay, let me try this one again. Do you worry about paying off the mortgage? About how much you spent on this pair of shoes you haven’t even worn yet? How to keep your bank account in the black till the next pay-day? About getting/keeping a job? Do you toss and turn in bed early in the morning, worrying about you investments (pension)?
Told you so.
It’s probably fair to say that most of us spend most of our time worrying about money.
I used to worry about money as well. Now I don’t and one day soon I’ll probably tell you why I suddenly stopped being concerned.
For now, I’ll tell you about five top money tips articles that may help you stop worrying about money. After all, worry doesn’t usually make the situation better; if anything it makes it much, much worse.
Here they are.
- Can You Pass This [Global] Financial Literacy Test? [Budgets Are Sexy]: test whether you understand money first.
- Renting is Throwing Money Away. Right? [Afford Anything]: then deal away with some personal finance wisdom of the past. The world has changed quite a bit, you know.
- Quick and Simple! Try Out These DIY Christmas Decorations at Home [Lifehack.org]: learn how to get the absolutely best value for your money and build some savings.
- How to Invest Like a Boss [Money Boss]: remember all this saved money? Learn how to make it work for you and do it.
- 6 things that help me stop worrying about money (almost) [Get Rich Slowly]: still, you don’t have to wait till you have a lot of money to stop worrying about it. After all, if you are not enough without it, you’ll never be enough with it.
These are the five top money tips articles this week.
Hope you had a great weekend and speak soon.